Junior Business Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Junior Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
Why work for Finastra?
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of our 10,000 people is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth and value.
• Bachelor Degree in Finance
• Master Degree in Finance, Economics or Computer Science
• Detailed knowledge about industry-standard back office processing functional areas including settlements (SWIFT, ACH, FedWire), documentation (confirmation, advices, reset advices, etc.) and accounting (general ledger, P&L accounting, etc.)
• Good understanding of the financial products and current financial technology
• Understanding of various regulatory requirements on post-trading area (i.e. EMIR & Dodd-Frank)
• Good team player
• Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal. English certificates Cambridge, TOEFL, IELTS are a plus
• One of these certifications is a plus: ACI, CFA
• Attendance of the following IBR trainings on Financial Markets and Treasury is a big plus: Financial Markets and Instruments. The new infrastructure of the financial markets (EMIR & Dodd Frank), Financial Markets and International Banking Operations
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Assist bugs replication and investigation process
• Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) under the guidance of the senior Business Analyst (BA) / Product Owner (PO);
• Investigate and clarify with Quality Assurance (QA) and Development teams the expected behavior for various bugs.
• Assist the senior/expert BA or PO in analyzing new requirements from investment banks and contribute to their translation into functional specifications for developers.
• Guide the Development and QA teams on the daily tasks/issues.
• Perform internal demos of the new functionality.