Accounts Payable Accountant (French/ German/Dutch)
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
- Strong understanding of the systems used, how the dates are working and how the data are exported to the other systems;
- Microsoft Office tool knowledge, Excel very good;
- SAP experience;
- Foreign languages knowledge: French or German advanced, English medium;
- Communication and relational skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and to demonstrate initiative and curiosity;
- Autonomy and organization;
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Timely and correct invoice booking &matching;
- Invoices error handling with suppliers by e-mail & telephone;
- Assist ERM FR/ DE Account Payables accountants and service centers in accounting queries and issues;
- The required service levels for Account Payables processes / issues / requests;
- Up-to-date and accessible documentation for the processes