Customer Success Intern - 6 months
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.Requirements
• Should be pursuing a BA in Business Development/Marketing or anything related;
• Excellent English skills;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
• Ability to multitask and work independently;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Well-organized and efficient;
• Previous experience of using outbound mail campaigns or customer relationship management (CRM) software a plus.
• Assist with applications that facilitate customer success operations administration and support;
• Generate and create sales quotes in Salesforce;
• Support the Academic campaigns for lead generation;
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials ;
• Develop and update the academic database;
• Support the organization of live events (where applicable);
• Generate and create reports in Excel, SalesForce and other systems
Assisting the Academic/ATP Marketing Specialist for EMEA, you will support the adoption of PTC solutions among European schools, universities and Channel Partners.
Why join us?
PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide level. At PTC, we have great employees and know that they are critical to the company’s success.
The Core Values we live by to achieve our success are:
• Customer Success
• Innovation & Empowerment
• Integrity & Professionalism
• Social Responsibility through Shared Value
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the PTC Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.