Level 1 Support with Italian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Level 1 Support with Italian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Fluency in Italian;
• Fluency in English;
• Part-time schedule (9:00 – 13:00);
• Proficient in relevant computer applications (Internet explorer, Outlook, Microsoft Office);
• Verbal and written communication skills;
• Problem solving and analysis skills.
•Provides first level IT support through the analysis of system generated events;
• Uses basic technical and service knowledge to ensure event correlation and diagnosis is efficient;
• Assumes initial ownership for the coordination, investigation and documentation of a system event;
• Ensures that correct resolutions are found and involves appropriate areas in resolving problems when needed;
• Demonstrates understanding of the customer’s business needs and apply them to the management of system events & incidents;
• Teams with technical team on site and the service desk to ensure the coordinated management of incidents;
• Supports in the automation of the routing or fixing of incidents through accurate recording of information and trending of operational peaks and troughs;
• Able to understand system errors at a basic level & assess the risk of events and escalate appropriately to protect client services.