Customer Marketing Insight Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Unilever active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Marketing Insight Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people�s lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann�s and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Dero and Delikat.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth�s resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people's skills inside and outside of Unilever.
• At least 3 – 5 years of experience in Market Research (qualitative & quantitative), CMI Marketing (Agency or Client)
• Be independent and deliver fact based, objective views of the business
• Apply market research tools and techniques with rigour and discipline
• Think strategically – ability to design, develop and land cross-country and cross-category level work
• A positive attitude and can-do outlook to keep the agency teams motivated and inspired
• Develop work which is fact-based rather than fact-filled, focusing on recommendations and outcomes
• Ability to communicate at all levels of business in English and land messages in a compelling way
• CEE CCD CMI lead
• Category CMI in CEE
• Agency partners
• Local business teams (especially leadership and customer marketing) in CEE countries
• Proactively identify and translate consumer, shopper and market trends and use these to feed into local strategies
• Create partnerships and collaborate with a wide spectrum of local business teams, agencies, CMI expertise teams in Europe to deliver against business needs in multiple countries
• Managing & leveraging Nielsen, GFK (any further ad-hoc agencies) relationship
• Identify & land country & channel trends, de-averaging opportunities and pricing & promotional insights for the markets
• Support to deliver a local consumer connection program that create growth insights for local brands and categories across particular CEE countries
• CCD CMI CEE supports CCD CMI lead with delivering the local CMI workplan and targets
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The CMI function’s mission is to inspire, provoke and drive transformation action/growth. In this role you will contribute to delivering the CMI mission by supporting the Central-Eastern Europe CCD CMI lead to business partner the CEE Leadership Team, the CD teams and help to drive the CEE strategy.
Together with the CEE CCD CMI Lead, you will be the key business partner for the CEE Leadership team and to the CD teams in CEE. You will be supporting all Cross category strategic research on country demographic, economic, geographic, retail and channel trends and opportunities. At the local level, you will be responsible for delivering insight that shapes and enables delivery of the country/cluster innovation & growth agenda, working across all categories. You will also support the delivery of a great consumer connection program that creates growth insights and ideas for local brands and categories. Along with the CEE CCD CMI lead, you will also be responsible for the management of our agency partner relationships, ensuring that we have the right people and services in place to maximise ROI.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Apart from a complex role where you can develop yourself, we also offer:
Competitive salary package