Accounts Payable Officer with Greek
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounts Payable Officer with Greek active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable (entering high volumes of invoices against internal purchase orders);
- Written and spoken ability to communicate in Greek
- Written and spoken ability to communicate in English for Accenture interaction.
- Accurate Data Processing skills;
- Experience with accounting systems; SAP would be a plus;
- Competent Microsoft Office user: Excel, Word and Power Point;
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- Ability to prioritize and schedule workload;
- Reliable, active approach striving for process improvement;
- Responsibility, accuracy;
- Team player.
- Purchase invoice processing;
- Ensure all purchase invoices as processed within agreed SLAs and adhering to departmental procedures;
- Maintain excellent standards of accuracy in processing of invoicing and data entry Resolution of supplier queries;
- Reconcile and process all cheque requests, expenses and petty cash forms Departmental and cross functional communication;
- Undertake internal and cross-functional communication, following set processes and channels, in order to analyse and resolve problem payments in a timely and accurate manner;
- Escalate problem payments to superiors when necessary and in a timely manner Building and maintain good working relationships with suppliers;
- Create and maintain Vendor master records;
- Maintain up-to-date, accurate supplier information.