Software QA Engineer - Java, Selenium
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
Minimum 3 years of professional experience with QA
Experience with creating automation scripts using Selenium and Java
Experience in using specific QA tools for planning, tracking and reporting test results
Experience with Perl or Python
Nice to have:
Experience with Stored procedures and Triggers
Familiarity with XML data structure and web service testing tools
Knowledge and experience testing in an AGILE development methodology.
In this role, you will:
• identify gaps in testing/quality and offer potential solutions to the team
• work on testing the functionality and content of customer facing products used on 1&1 Platforms
• Maintain and write automated test scripts using: Java, FitNesse, Python, Perl
• Build comprehensive library of re-usable automated test components
• Detail strengths and weaknesses of existing / proposed test procedures
• Proactively prioritize manual test cases for automation
• Test the application from a security point of view