Inginer Calitate Meserie
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Grup Renault Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Inginer Calitate Meserie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Controlul calitatii active pe Hipo.ro
Grup Renault Romania
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.
- Level of education and qualification: Higher engineering studies;
- Professional experience :Experience in engineering / automotive industry at least 3 years;
- Foreign languages : Knowledge of French / English conversational level;
- Tools: ANPQP, NDL, D2Q, NRL, QCStory;
- Ability to work in transversal;
- Experience in quality management.
Job Quality Engineer is leading the quality assurance of jobs for the projects he's in charge of. For this purpose, it has as a mission :
• To ensure the proper application of the project quality assurance tools;
• Ensuring that the quality requirements are met at the project milestones in accordance with the quality assurance system of the Department to which it belongs;
• Assessing the situation and assessing risks during the product / process development process;
• Ensure an opinion on passing the milestones;
• Ensure the implementation of the action plans drawn up during the passing of the milestones.
Quality Engineer Craftsmanship fulfills his mission:
- between the Pre-Contract milestones and the Manufacturing Agreement;
- within the engineering perimeter and its interfaces;
- on milestones Quality on Trades: Quality of Vehicle Projects Quality (JQPV);
Quality Engineer animates quality assurance in projects within his perimeter and within the department he is part of.
Animate quality assurance on trades, alerting those responsible in case of deviation in relation to the trajectories provided for corrective actions and, if necessary, requesting arbitrations.
Ensure good application of standards and track compliance for:
• the risk elimination plan for innovations;
• the plan to eliminate the risks from capitalization;
• The process of verifying the Technical Conceptual Rules and related derogations;
• validation plan, conception files, compliance with regulatory constraints, ensuring the quality of the parts, ensuring the quality of information processing programs.
Ensure the development of relevant result indicators. It ensures the preparation of the internal quality analysis organized within the department, in order to pass the pile, to document the expectations of each pylon by the actors involved. Proposes to the Synthetic Engineer (IST) or the Architect of the Synthesis of the Range and the Deputy Quality Director of the Handicrafts for Signature a quality notice for the passage of the pile. This opinion is then disseminated to Heads of Service, Technical Synthesis Engineer / Engineer Synthesis Engineer / Engineer Synthesis Engineer in his Department. Following audits, IQM issues proposals and recommendations for corrective actions.
Based on the successes or difficulties encountered, the IQM proposes improvements in quality standards.