Electronic Test / Validation Engineer - Body Control Module
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Grup Renault Romania active
View all jobs Electronic Test / Validation Engineer - Body Control Module active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Grup Renault Romania
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.
- Engineering degree in Electronics, or Mechatronics;
- 1-2 years’ previous similar experience as a Test/Validation Engineer is an advantage;
- Specific electronics (microcontrollers), programming (C/C++) knowledge;
- Intermediate use of measuring means (oscilloscope, multimeter);
- Language: Proficiency in English is mandatory; French will be a plus;
- Ability to analyze and interpret results;
- Capacity of synthesis, planning and anticipation;
- Communication and cross-functional teamwork skills;
- Initiative, result & detail oriented.
- Is responsible for the functional validation of the BCM Electronic Control Unit (ECU), in accordance with internal and industry standards and specifications;
- Writes, creates and develops the test sequences in order to fully validate (manually and/or automatically) the implementation of all the functions in the ECU;
- Is responsible for the MIL and HIL Validation of the ECU;
- Adapts the test bench from the SW & HW point of view in order to guarantee the compatibility between the validation means and the functions and specifications of the ECU;
- Is in charge of performing root cause analyses.