Electronic Development Engineer – ADAS
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Grup Renault Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Electronic Development Engineer – ADAS active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Grup Renault Romania
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.
- Engineering degree in Electronics, Automatics, Electrical Engineering, and Mechatronics.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ of relevant experience;
- Language: Proficiency in English is mandatory; French will be a plus;
- Hardware, software and/or programming skills;
- Ability to analyze and interpret results;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Capacity of synthesis, planning and anticipation;
- Communication and cross-functional skills;
- Initiative, result oriented.
Product / system development activities:
- Responsible for the implementation of all the technical requirements, both electrical and electronical, relevant for the electronic device within the perimeter;
- Manages regular technical meetings with suppliers in order to exchange information about the progress of development;
- Defines the validation plans and strategy in order to test the system / product functionalities, in accordance with the requirements;
- Manages the supplier and maintains an open relationship in all the stages of a system development process (development – serial life – end of life);
- Makes proposals to improve process and development procedures;
- Ensures the development synergies along with other Renault / Nissan departments.
Project follow-up and system deployment:
- Pursues the application of the development planning;
- Participates to project meetings for synchronization with the other departments;
- Performs regular alerts within the team and department regarding the harsh points in the project development activity;
- Assures the convergence in the project / system application between Renault and Nissan.
Serial life of the system/ product:
- Manages the serial life hardware evolution of the system;
- Ensures the quality level targeted by the system;
- Participates in the quality analysis process of the parts retrieved in warranty.