Powertrain Numerical Simulation Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Grup Renault Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Powertrain Numerical Simulation Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Grup Renault Romania
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (Automotive, Aerospace, Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Mechatronics, Computers, Automatics or Electronics) or sciences (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science)
- Good knowledge of engine technology and powertrains,;
- Knowledge of CAD and numerical simulation software (ABAQUS, NASTRAN, CATIA V5, ANSA, META Post);
- Fluent in English or French;
- Curiosity, openness, willingness to learn quickly;
- General mechanical knowledge, as well as knowledge of automobile components and systems
- FEA simulation minimum background
- We also need MS Office proficiency (PowerPoint and Excel): manipulating data and presentations, nothing unusual
- Communication skills – you will be presenting your work to the project team.
- Performs numerical calculations based on specifications issued by the Renault technical pilot, in accordance with current standards and procedures or methodologies established by mutual agreement with our customer (calculation procedures are provided);
- Ensures the validity of the calculation;
- Analyzes the results of the calculation;
- Proposes solutions and modifications if necessary (geometric and / or operating parameters);
- Synthesizes the results requested;
- Complies with the calculation schedule drawn up with the Renault technical manager in accordance with the various stakes and constraints of engine components development;
- Archives the studies according to Renault standard.