Customer Service Advisor with ENGLISH (6 months contract)
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
The ideal candidate:
- is open to work in unequal shifts, on a 24/7 service;
- speaks English at advanced level (C2)
- has experience in customer service;
- has very good communication and listening skills;
- has the ability to navigate a computerized information system.
As a customer service representative, you will be involved in a variety of inbound customer calls varying from helping drivers to find their way to a specific location to arranging emergency services in certain situations.
- effectively answer all call types of customer call including emergency and non-emergency calls general enquiries and other patient dependant calls, over a 24/7 period.
- using the latest technology, you will assist drivers and their passengers through all call types; including routing throughout Europe, performing vehicle diagnostics remotely and even providing emergency assistance.
- analyse the information received from the caller, using accurate decision making and judgement skills to provide an efficient and effective service, whilst showing care, compassion and understanding. You must stay level-headed, professional and patient.
- when an emergency incident occurs you must take into account the health and safety requirements of drivers and their passengers and co-ordinate an appropriate response to the situation; including calling and coordinating the emergency services in the relevant country.
- using persuasive and negotiating skills you must keep an unstable or distressed caller on the line until emergency help arrives. This often involves overcoming barriers in understanding, such as language and cultural differences.
- keep up to date on operations and systems understanding to enable great customer service.
What’s in for you:
- We offer a dynamic and challenging working environment.
- Professional and personal development.
- 6 months contract with the possibility of an indefinite extension.
- Very attractive salary.