This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active
View all jobs VBA Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
To understand the business needs, and how technology can be a tool to make modern businesses more profitable. Also, ensuring the best possible combination of skills and experience to meet the client's needs and deliver high quality solutions.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Implement new features and projects front to back as part of an Agile team;
- Perform appropriate testing on new developed functionally as well as other immediate functional areas impacted by code changes. Carry through non-regression tests;
- Write documentation;
- Support of the business departments and cross functional teams.
A little about you:
- Excellent understanding of VBA, ACCESS, EXCEL;
- C# would be a good plus;
- You have knowledge of cubes and analysis services within SQL Server;
- You have knowledge of SQL queries optimization, indexes usage, query plans, joins;
- You are experienced in Unit Testing & Continuous Integration frameworks;
- You know this tools: Visual Studio, GitHub;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Good command of English, French is a plus.
We also value:
- Very good powers of comprehension as the business and technical landscape is quite complex;
- Able to work with mixed language documentation;
- Understanding of operational risk assessment;
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website: http://www.sgebs.com/career/