Credit Controller (English C1)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Credit Controller (English C1) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Communication and influencing
• Time Management – strong ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Problem solving
• Flexible and supportive team member
• Results orientated
• Well organized
• Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Must have some credit control experience or experience in a target driven environment
• Ideally some Oracle experience
• Ideally able to identify areas to improve efficiency, accuracy and propose and implement relevant changes
• Contact all overdue clients (minimum of 30) on a daily basis mainly by phone
• Review 31-60 days and 60+ days balances on a daily basis
• Early contact, by phone, with new clients regarding set up fees
• Influence clients to pay within agreed timescales to ensure accurate and timely cash collection as per age debt listing
• Provide regular updates to targets and plans to achieve goals
• Review payments through BACS, cheques and wire transfers on a daily basis
• Log all client communication and update new contact details
• Report on the top 40 clients on a weekly basis in a meeting with the team leader and UK Finance
• Produce dunning letters and letters before legal action in line with the monthly checklist
• Work with the Billing Officers to resolve promptly all relevant non payment
• Provide the Money Movement team with relevant amounts to be collected through direct debit
• Manage unallocated cash outstanding on the ledger, this includes communication with ADP Finance in India
• Manage unallocated credit notes on ledger
• Respond to clients and internal business associates on the Footprints system and shared Collections e-mail inbox, in line with agreed timescales and performance metrics
• Assist the team leader with projects and ad hoc requests
• Update process documentation monthly for any changes
• Escalate concerns, difficulties and disputes to the team leader on a timely basis
• Support other team members
• Ensure the telephone is answered promptly and professionally