Business Solutions Analyst
Why should you join us?
At METRO SYSTEMS, it is about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
To bridge the gap between business experts and development teams:
• Upstream: from business change request down to functional requirements specification
• Downstream: based on a set of good business requirements down to a system design specification.
What we’re looking for:
• Discover the underlying business objective and identify alternative ways to fulfill it
• Document the requirements, validate and verify with the stakeholders
• Organize the requirements (slicing, prioritization, planning, analysis of interdependencies)
• Specify requirements in terms of detailed functional design, define acceptance criteria
• Closely communicate with stakeholders (receive and incorporate feedback)
• Prepare and deliver product presentations and trainings
• Might lead small virtual teams, track progress through the project and manage change and impediments.
You’re a great fit if you have:
• Core skills: good listener, facilitator, strong communicator in virtual settings problem solving skills critical thinking skills
• Business analysis skills: strong analysis and visual modeling skills, documentation and specification skills
• Key soft skills: Relationship-building skills, self-managing, managing ambiguity
• Specific skills: university degree in IT or similar (mathematics), experience in using SQL (Oracle),
• Microsoft Office, Project, Visio building logical data models and use-cases at least 3 years of experience in business analysis, modeling and implementation of IT projects prior experience in retailing processes or in accounting would be an advantage
• English – advanced level in oral and written communication.
• University degree in information technology or comparable education
• Willing to travel
What we offer:
• Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
• Career programs
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Flexible working hours
• Lunch tickets
• Medical subscription and life insurance
• Private pension
• Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
• Good transport connections and free parking
• Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage)
• Free Bookster.ro account
• And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.