Business Solutions Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs METRO SYSTEMS ROMANIA active
View all jobs Business Solutions Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
METRO SYSTEMS Romania is a subsidiary of METRO SYSTEMS Germany. Since 2006, when METRO SYSTEMS Romania was established in Bucharest, the number of employees has increased steadily to 800. The second office was founded in Brasov in 2014.Requirements
Why should you join us?
At METRO SYSTEMS, it is about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
To bridge the gap between business experts and development teams:
• Upstream: from business change request down to functional requirements specification
• Downstream: based on a set of good business requirements down to a system design specification.
What we’re looking for:
• Discover the underlying business objective and identify alternative ways to fulfill it
• Document the requirements, validate and verify with the stakeholders
• Organize the requirements (slicing, prioritization, planning, analysis of interdependencies)
• Specify requirements in terms of detailed functional design, define acceptance criteria
• Closely communicate with stakeholders (receive and incorporate feedback)
• Prepare and deliver product presentations and trainings
• Might lead small virtual teams, track progress through the project and manage change and impediments.
You’re a great fit if you have:
• Core skills: good listener, facilitator, strong communicator in virtual settings problem solving skills critical thinking skills
• Business analysis skills: strong analysis and visual modeling skills, documentation and specification skills
• Key soft skills: Relationship-building skills, self-managing, managing ambiguity
• Specific skills: university degree in IT or similar (mathematics), experience in using SQL (Oracle),
• Microsoft Office, Project, Visio building logical data models and use-cases at least 3 years of experience in business analysis, modeling and implementation of IT projects prior experience in retailing processes or in accounting would be an advantage
• English – advanced level in oral and written communication.
• University degree in information technology or comparable education
• Willing to travel
What we offer:
• Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
• Career programs
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Flexible working hours
• Lunch tickets
• Medical subscription and life insurance
• Private pension
• Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
• Good transport connections and free parking
• Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage)
• Free Bookster.ro account
• And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.