This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Nielsen active
View all jobs Back-office Operator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world's top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our core values of being useful, open and connected in how we work — with each other, our partners, and our clients.Requirements
To succeed in this role you will need:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills;
• To be an enthusiastic team player, capable of working proactively;
• To be results-oriented and able to work to tight deadlines;
• Strong communication skills;
• Operational skills of Microsoft MsOffice applications - Excel, Word, Power Point;
• Able to learn and then to operate using local and global applications particullarly designed for IO DA RMS;
• Education – Bachelors degree or above;
• Strong Business English knowledge, both verbal and written.
Welcome to NIELSEN!
We are the World's leading provider in global market research solutions and information operating across four continents with presence in more than 100 countries. As a company we are committed to establishing long-lasting partnerships both with our clients and our employees.
We are looking to recruit dynamic and energetic team players to join our IO DA RMS in Romania.
Key accountabilities for your role include:
- Maintain the link between field force and the office - report and analyze about various fieldwork procedures and releasing it to the managers and supervisors;
- Delivering information and reports to the the other functions in the company - HR, Finance, Operations;
- Gathering the raw data collected and analyzing it for the KPI's;
- KPI's inputs for different activities.