Personal Assistant to one of our Partners
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Personal Assistant to one of our Partners active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Who we are?
KPMG Romania is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field. KPMG Romania offers great opportunities to build a successful career.
You have the opportunity to be part of one of the coolest brands of the new generation! That’s right, you can find us in the Forbes Top 100 Coolest Brands in 2013 and 2014.
If you decide to join us, we will do our best to support you in achieving your full potential and help you to be part of our high performance culture.
What are we looking for? A Personal Assistant to one of our Partners
Specific responsibilities in relation to the Personal Assistant (PA)
- Organizing and maintaining Partner’s diary and making appointments;
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Welcoming and looking after visitors;
- Arranging conferences and teleconferences;
- Preparing expense reports;
- Arrangement of board meetings (document preparation, distribution of materials, organizing schedules);
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post and forwarding to the relevant persons when needed;
- Dealing with correspondence, writing letters and minutes;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations (some of which are highly confidential);
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
- Arranging travel and accommodation for the Partner.
- At least three years experience in similar positions with Multinational Companies;
- Fluent English (experience as a translator/interpreter is a plus);
- PC proficiency (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills;
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions with limited supervision;
- Understand the nature of the business and Partner's role and be able to deal with senior management and clients on their level;
- Extreme attention to details;
- Recommendations are a plus.