IT Service Desk Agent (FR&EN)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Cegeka Romania active
View all jobs IT Service Desk Agent (FR&EN) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
With over 4000 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
In addition to the offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, on the Romanian Market, Cegeka has two offices: one in Bucharest and one in Iasi, with more than 400 employees.
We have 3 Business Units: SOFAR – Software Factory Romania; CGMS – Cegeka Global Managed Services Center; STAID - Shared Technology and Infrastructure Delivery.
At SOFAR, our division that deals with software development, the highest number of employees consists of Java, .NET, PHP, Mobile, SharePoint, Computer Vision, Blockchain Developers, reason for which main recruitment focus for this division is also placed on similar profiles.
At CGMSC, our division that deals with infrastructure management, most of the employees are involved in support activities on various environments and technologies, among which we can identify Windows Servers, Linux/Unix, Citrix, VMware etc.
Within STAID, we provide technical support and tools’ configuration through multicultural teams (Romanian and Belgian), that work with and on Networking, Python, MSSql or various security platforms.
Are you authentic, involved, committed and eager to learn? Then you are the best fit to our team of professionals.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
Cegeka is a System Integrator that provides Managed Services for multiple customers across Europe on a 24 by 7 basis. The CGMSC (Cegeka Global Managed Services Centre) Division structure is on four main levels of technical competence: Support Technician, Support Engineer and System Engineer and Architect. The four levels act as a team to ensure customer satisfaction.
You are part of the Cegeka 1st Level Team and you are our main customer interface. The response time and accuracy of our support highly depend on your work. Your mission is to provide technical remote support in French and English for our Europe based customers. The Service Desk Team operates in shifts covering through rotation 24/7/365 (which means 4-6 night shifts/ monthly).
· Improving customer relationship due to professional Service desk support
· Analyzing tickets/ requests generated by the customer by calls/email or web submit
· The tasks are related to:
o Investigating network connectivity issues: Wi-Fi, WAN, LAN
o Working with: Active Directory, Exchange, O365, Virtuals machines, Citrix Xenapp, SAP, AS400
o Troubleshooting applications as: Microsoft Office (Outlook issues for ex), VPN (Symantec, F5), AS400, projects specific applications
o Troubleshooting on: PCs (laptop + desktop), tablet, Thin Client, printers
o Administrative aspects such as user creation on Active Directory, mailbox/DL creation, other accounts (Wi-Fi etc.)
· Examining all assigned tickets/ problems, evaluating complexity, impact and priority
· Giving required support, efficiently and effectively and in accordance with priority and impact
· Escalating problems according to procedures (to the 2nd Level Support Engineers)
· Ensuring follow-up of all issues and proper documentation in the incident management tool
· Taking decision regarding open tickets, giving feedback to users
· Perform outbound communication to verify statuses, when missing information or when feedback is needed to proceed
· Working in close collaboration with colleagues to ensure that service delivery to the customer is of the highest standard, giving support to colleagues
· Working in accordance with Cegeka quality standards, procedures and work instructions
· Reporting on progress, issues and problems to the supervisor; giving suggestions to optimize service offered and work processes
Candidates must possess:
§ Excellent French skills
§ Excellent English skills
§ Excellent customer support skills
§ Good technical skills: hardware/ software troubleshooting, remote connectivity, etc
§ Team spirit
§ Punctuality and flexibility
Offer (bonuses, benefits):
§ Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
§ We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation, plus extra days off according to internal policies
§ Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
§ Meal tickets
§ Free Gym Subscription – spa, fitness, aerobic, pool
§ Preferential rates to 7Card subscription
§ Massage within the company premises
§ Team events (team building, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
§ Relaxation room (tennis table, darts, board games, X-box)
§ Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to internal policies)
§ Continuous learning and improvement activities
§ Long-term career development programs
§ Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots