Java Developer-HPE Center of Expertise
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hewlett Packard Enterprise active.
Vezi toate job-urile Java Developer-HPE Center of Expertise active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
What you will bring
• Solid know-how in the development, deployment and operation of Java enterprise applications. Broad knowledge of good software engineering practices using a variety of Java frameworks.
• Extensive experience in software development with Java 1.8, Spring framework, Angular, Glassfish, git, maven, gradle.
• Other Java technologies you will be working with are Hazelcast, Grizzly, OSGi, Shoal GMS, Google Guava, Gson, Jooq, Primefaces, JSF.
• Oracle and Linux skills.
• Degree in computer science.
• An open-minded, solution-oriented and pleasant, team-capable personality.
• Very good English skills.
• Analysis for new functionalities /software changes: functional use cases and requirements, providing estimations
• Design, development, unit testing of new functionalities and hot-fixes solving production incidents (maintenance)
• Release management
• Support in acceptance phase, support for issues
• Software development is performed using the SCRUM (Agile) methodology or Waterfall (depending of the project)
• Communication with the project team and with the client.
What you will do
• You will be shaping the next generation of telecom software platforms.
• You will be working on the consolidation of an established platform as well as on its further development.
• You’re abstract, analytical, and systematic way of thinking will lead us forward.
• For the development of new features and the transformation of the old code you will write hands-on superior Java code and keep maintainability, operability and scalability always in mind.
• The automation of the development and operation processes are self-evident to you.
• You like to consistently ensure the autonomy of the services, to pay attention to loose coupling and high cohesion in the components.
• As a member of a team you will actively support hands-on the entire implementation cycle.
• Using your communication abilities you will lead constructive and solution-oriented discussions, in an Agile or Waterfall environment.