Recruitment Assistant - 6 months contract
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Electronic Arts Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Recruitment Assistant - 6 months contract active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.Cerinte
- English - very good, both writing and speaking;
- PC knowledge - MS Office: Excel and Word;
- Experience in recruitment 3+ months
- Administrative online testing of the candidates;
- Review resumes for qualified candidates and conduct phone interview;
- Schedule interviews and book meeting rooms;
- Ensure feedback to candidates;
- Process new hires in the recruiting tools;
- Maintain up to date the employee database
- Generates recurrent or ad hoc reports as requested by line manager;
- Undertake other administrative duties for the other members of the team, as requested by TA manager.
Work schedule: Monday to Friday 9AM - 6PM;
More about our location: Office building AFI Park 2, Vasile Milea, 4F, Bucharest
Contact us on our FB page: Inside EA Romania