Training Specialist - 1 year contract
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.Cerinte
- Broader knowledge and some experience in tools such as PPT, Prezi, video editing tools, PHP, SQL, Photoshop/Paintshop/GIMP, Power BI
- 1+ years’ experience in facilitating groups – formal training background is an asset
- 1+ years experience in creating and delivering eLearning/Online training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational and facilitation skills
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English
- Adobe Captivate or equivalent to create engaging and compelling curriculum. Scorm, xAPI content design and configuration settings – and how they impact learner experience and training administration/reporting
- Instructional Design – understanding and usage of current design techniques to create compelling materials for use in a blended learning approach
The Training Specialist will be responsible for supporting the efforts and day to day work of the CDS Training & Communication Program. The Training Specialist will work with the Manager, CDS Training & Communications to determine priorities for content development, release and delivery.
Reporting to the Manager, CDS Training & Communications, the Training Specialist will work with partners across the world to identify training needs and develop a strategy to meet those training needs. This will require identifying the requirements of the training needs, and working with related subject matter experts to develop effective content to match those needs. The Training Specialist will use expertise in learning tools such as Adobe eLearning Suite to help take stand-alone content such as MS Word or Powerpoint content and create impactful and engaging eLearning or instructor led content.
More about our location: Office building AFI Park 2, Vasile Milea 4F, Bucharest
Contact us on EA’s career site: or FB Page: Inside EA Romania