Java Developer Credit PRO
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services active
View all jobs Java Developer Credit PRO active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Java and Web Developer
This project will be the key to develop business ROI on real-estate loans (development based in Romania). The Project’s area of impact: it concerns the processes before sales and quotation, instructions and putting in place/starting credits for short time, midterm and long term for the prospect clients and clients on the professional market.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
· Contribute in all phases of application development lifecycle;
· Participate in establishing web development strategies;
· Write well designed, efficient code compliant with existing framework and standards;
· Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document web applications;
· Collaborate in upgrading website architectures and overall structure of web applications;
· Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
· Assist in development of new web features and applications in conjunction with business leaders and department managers;
· Understand the code-base of existing applications and suggest improvements, fix bugs, and add new features, as needed;
· Support continuous improvements by investigating alternatives and technologies.
A little about You:
· You have at least 2 years of experience working with Full Stack Java/J2EE (OOP/Servlets);
· You have one year experience with Spring and Hibernate /JPA ;
· You have basic knowledge of CSS, HTML, Bootstrap;
· You have basic knowledge of Git, Maven and JUnit (Mockito would be a plus)
· If you have some experience/ basic Knowledge of IntelliJ, Jenkins that would be a plus
We also value:
· Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in French/English-only meetings; the ability to understand French specs
· Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curiosity, autonomy and taste for developing new technical and methodology skills.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.