Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Software Development Partnership active.
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
SDP is the technology development centre of the business delivering not only the platforms that have powered millions of quotes for motorbike, van, car, caravan and motorhome insurance quotes but also all of the suite of management information tools and control systems that sit around those platforms. Based in Iasi, Romania and Liverpool, UK since 2006 the business has gone from strength to strength. We pride ourselves on being innovators, leading the market by bringing new features and ways of comparing to our customers.
In addition to supporting the ‘in house’ brands of vast:visibility’s sister company (ICE); The Bike Insurer and The Van Insurer, the company also provides platforms for major third party brands such as Confused.com, Asda, Autotrader, Admiral, MCN, Mustard.co.uk and more.
In November 2016 the Group secured a strategic investment from fintech investor HgCapital. This investment will further enhance the business’ capability to deliver not only its core aggregation services but will also unlock an exciting suite of innovative digital solutions including data enrichment, analytics, fraud detection and advertising platforms to the wider market.
The business is currently 73 people strong (with c43 in Iasi, Romania) and is looking to extend its world class, commercially orientated team to fully unlock and extend both the capabilities of its market leading technology solutions and also the full potential of its ‘white label’ capabilities.
Find out more about us here:
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Understanding of functional programming techniques
- Knowledge of web formats (HTML, JSON, XML, etc)
- Knowledge of JS frameworks/libraries is a plus (e.g. React, express)
- Knowledge of JS toolchains is a plus (e.g. gulp, webpack)
- Knowledge of Linux and open source technologies is a plus
- Ability to work in teams or alone
- SQL skills are a plus
- Experience is a plus
- Knowledge of browser related concepts (e.g. DOM, events)
- Other programming languages such as typescript, golang, rust, C/C++, ruby are a bonus
- Experience with versioning systems (i.e. Git)
- UI/UX design
- Attention to details & meticulosity
- Methodical approach
- Functional & technical skills
- Integrity & trust
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
- Work as part of an organized development team
- Assist in the planning and specification phases of projects
- Create well structured and commented code
- Use source control (i.e. git)
- Deliver projects within agreed timescales that meet the specifications
- Where required, document the development work
- Work closely with other members of the team to ensure specifications and expectations are met
- Maintain products in the light of client requests, support issues and changes in technology
- Keep up to date with current web technologies
- Adopting best practice with regard to web technologies (e.g. usability, security etc.)
- Constantly strive to improve company performance and processes
- Carry out other tasks requested by Management where these are agreed to be reasonable and achievable
- Contribute to a positive view of SDP’s technical competence
- Very good salary package that will reflect your experience
- Initial training on existing platforms/tools
- Meal tickets
- Health package
- Sports package
- Monthly and yearly team buildings
- Convenient working schedule
- Excellent work environment
- Stability on a continuously growing British-Romanian company