Controlling Department - Bucharest
We are a successful and dynamic international company, ready to support your performance. Our motivated and dedicated team is permanently close to you.
From preparing and reporting economic analyses to drafting the budget – this is Kaufland's Controlling Department. Do you take interest in figures and reports? Do you have good data analysis and synthesis abilities? Then, this is the right place for you!
What will your tasks be?
Your primary tasks will include: continuous controlling of the goods flow, monitoring of all the internal processes in order to save money and ensuring both customer’s and employee’s satisfaction.
As a Controller you will also:
- Monitor and control the flow of goods delivered, depreciated and sold
- Be responsible of internal reports and analyses
- Propose solutions for optimization to help company reduce costs
- Daily check and correct the deviations of MAP (Moving Average Price)
- Evaluate the goods movement rate and devaluations of stocks
- Take part in the monthly and yearly closing processes and reporting
- Support and participate in the company's quality process, including procedure update requests
- Calculate the gross margin profit and the indicators which lead to it
- Identify and analyse the deviations of earnings and losses of the sold goods
What we wish for?
- University degree / final year – Finance/ Accounting/ Economical Studies
- Experience in Controlling and/or Accounting
- Advanced English knowledge (fluency in German is a plus)
- Advanced PC skills (MS Office, Excel)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Romanian and English/German
- Analytical thinking, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude towards team and customers
- Great team spirit, creative mind-set, customer-centered approach and proactive attitude
- Dynamic personality, with high level of energy and driven to achieve great results
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to become a part of the largest retail company in Romania
- An attractive salary and benefits package
- 22 days of paid leave, which increase along with your seniority within the company
- Meal tickets from your first day in the company
- Voluntary health insurance with high-quality services
- Effective career development support and opportunities to grow within the company
Only applicants who meet the requirements above will be contacted.