Consultant in Accounting & Regulatory Reporting
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Consultant in Accounting & Regulatory Reporting active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
We assist banks, non-banking financial institutions and investment funds to achieve compliance with IFRS and local GAAP accounting regulations. We also assist credit institutions in the prudential reporting process to the National Bank of Romania on credit risk, liquidity and financial reporting.
We cooperate with regulatory and supervisory authorities on the implementation of new IFRS regulations and on convergence projects of statutory accounting principles to IFRS.
As part of our team, you will be involved in a diversified range of accounting and prudential reporting advisory projects, including but not limited to preparation of IFRS and local GAAP financial statements, accounting advices on various topics, advices on regulatory reporting, gap analysis vs. new accounting standards, regulations and guidelines issued by local and European authorities.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Romanian;
- Ability to produce quality work while meeting tight deadlines;
- and build a career in a professional environment
- Research and writing client accounting advice, both on local GAAP and IFRS;
- Analysis of accounting and prudential reporting implications under the national and international regulations
- Assume indicated roles in advisory projects according to your position
- Prepare various presentations for clients, including marketing materials and proposals;
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations and help ensure client satisfaction.