Visual Analytics Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Visual Analytics Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in IT area and relevant work experience with job specific technologies;
• University degree in Computer Science, Engineering science or equal education;
• Proficient in relevant computer applications (Internet Explorer, Outlook usage, Microsoft Office etc.);
• Organized, action-oriented approach, problem solving attitude;
• Excellent communication and customer service skills;
• Fluency in English.
• Create digital analytics strategies, which enable business users to take advantage of advanced analytics models through simple to use touch interfaces and ‘drag and watch’ what if analytics solutions;
• Innovate with open source technologies such as D3 and HTML5 to create truly unique solutions;
• Develop User Interfaces (UIs) and User Experiences (Ux) that support wide adoption of our solutions.