SAP Basis Administrator
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Perform all SAP Basis related activities including: SAP installations, maintenance and on-going support of multiple SAP Landscapes;
• Updating operation manuals, executing SOX controls and security audits on project level;
Handle the incident / service requests investigation, diagnosis and resolutions where possible;
• Perform 2nd or 3rd level support to customer’s infrastructure;
• Troubleshooting and maintenance on daily basis;
• Change the SAP environment according to customer needs;
• Suggest improvements for the infrastructure to stabilize customer environments • Communicate mainly in Enghlish, teaming with colleagues across Europe.
• Experience in SAP Basis administration (SAP Installation, maintenance and on-going support of multiple SAP Landscapes);
• Familiar with architectural knowledge of SAP;
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of the business;
• SAP Solution Manager and SAP PI knowledge are an advantage.