This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Java Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• Experience as a professional Java developer
• Be familiar with tools such as Atlassian Jira, Confluence and BitBucket /
• Be comfortable working as a team that at times collaborates with other
geographically distributed teams
• Strong collaboration, communication, written and verbal
• Be a fast learner, able to work independently, and adapt to changing priorities
• Working knowledge of both windows and linux based environments
• Must have strong knowledge of:
o Programing Languages: Java/J2EE
o Frameworks: Spring/Struts, ORM framework like Hibernate etc.
o Agile Methodologies (Scrum / Kanban)
o Continuous Integration and TDD
• Hands on technology development / delivery
• Take ownership of solution components
• Working with senior developers and architects to design and deliver
components that work towards the overall solution
• Help to provide technical mentorship of more junior developers
• Ensure quality for own work that is delivered, using the firms established
processes and tools to achieve this
• Selecting the most relevant tools/techniques
• Deliver bespoke Java solutions and work with leading enterprise Java/Spring
• Work within agile delivery processes, using collaboration tooling such as JIRA
and git/ Bitbucket
The job described is for our client, a multinational company with big ambitions which wants to grow its technology development capability within Romania. The Digital service line is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading global business and technology consultancy. The company works with a wide range of iconic local and global organisations, helping them understand and profit from the online and mobile revolution.
The position provides the opportunity to support the growth of the company main capability which focuses around Java and also to constantly develop and improve your knowledge and technical expertise. The excepted Developers must be passionate about their areas of focus, staying close to established and emerging trends.