This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NOBEL active
View all jobs Functional Tester active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Nobel’s history of expansion and profitable growth as a technology company covers the last 20 years and we are well positioned for future success as well. Our products and services include: online selling of prepaid virtual phone cards worldwide, distribution of physical phone cards in North America and Romania, superior carrier services worldwide, innovative call center solutions, international money transfer services, food delivery and more. As an Employer, Nobel was awarded 4th best company to work for in Romania and was listed in the Top Employers 2017 ranking (sources www.zf.ro , www.undelucram.ro) .
Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset. We offer numerous opportunities for both professional and personal development towards challenging careers.
Check us online on:
- Clear and concise written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Out of the box thinker � to be able to create multiple what if scenarios and putting him/herself in customer�s shoes and apply all the scenarios in the workflow of the application;
- Web Domain Expert - understand the concept and basics of a Web application. He should have good knowledge of the domain of the application, to test it thoroughly. He must know what should be the intended behavior and what can be the break points of the application;
- Ability to work on multiple projects, independently or as part of a team, managing concurrent tasks under time constraints;
- Quick Learner - the ability to adapt and learn quickly;
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, tools and procedures;
- Very good English communication skills, both oral and written;
- Experience with databases and a working knowledge of SQL;
- Familiarity with Agile methodology;
Required experience and certifications:
- 2+ years� experience in a tester role;
- Previous experience in Web products testing will be considered a great advantage;
- Analyze software requirements, obtain clarifications where needed, acquire a complete and detailed understanding of the business logic;
- Understands the testing approach, methodology, types of testing (including functional, regression and automation testing) and applies them to ensure above objectives;
- Configure the test environment, install the products, and create test data, if needed with support from development;
- Execute test cases, identify non conformity, and document them according to agreed processes in issue tracking systems, check fixes when available;
- Deliver effective test reports that summarize testing activity (coverage, test results, etc.).
- Great working environment;
- Greater Coffee;
- Greatest People