SMS Account Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile NOBEL active.
Vezi toate job-urile SMS Account Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Nobel’s history of expansion and profitable growth as a technology company covers the last 20 years and we are well positioned for future success as well. Our products and services include: online selling of prepaid virtual phone cards worldwide, distribution of physical phone cards in North America and Romania, superior carrier services worldwide, innovative call center solutions, international money transfer services, food delivery and more. As an Employer, Nobel was awarded 4th best company to work for in Romania and was listed in the Top Employers 2017 ranking (sources www.zf.ro , www.undelucram.ro) .
Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset. We offer numerous opportunities for both professional and personal development towards challenging careers.
Check us online on:
• 2 years direct sales or brokerage experience
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
• Negotiation abilities
• Problem Solving
• Time management
• Learning on the fly
• Customer Focus
• Risk Taking
• Results Orientation
• University graduate
• Telecom background
• Inter-cultural environment exposure could be an asset
• Achieves sales quota as established by the management by negotiating buying and selling rates according to company’s policy.
• Is proactive identifying of customer’s needs in terms of destinations, rates, financial arrangements and market trends.
• Escalates any outstanding issues to the management and debate decisions with peers.
• Analyzes the regular sales & usage reports, as documented in the Activity Program.
• Learns about company products and services, existing contracts terms, accounts history, financial aspects, market trends, emergent opportunities, key competitor offering.
• Achieves customer satisfaction through high level of account management and supporting customer requirements.
• Issues and follows-up on trouble tickets and assure that customer’s requirements are fulfilled timely.
• Builds business partnership by managing the relationship at all levels, based on trust and common objectives.
• Adds value to customers business by building awareness on opportunities that our services and expertise may bring in their business.
• Keeps him/her updated on industry knowledge and trends, searches web resources, gets involved in industry related discussion groups, attends seminars.
• Shares expertise with peers and is proactive in developing/improving internal business processes and procedures.