Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
The Technical Analyst is responsible for requirements gathering for new pieces of functionality to be added to our digital platform. This will involve market investigations and consultation with key stakeholders, partners and clients. It will include the creation of Business Requirement documents and Functional Specification documents and provision of support to development teams to turn the requirements into technical specifications which will evolve into new developments. The individual will be required to create documentation that developers can use to build the software and that testing teams can use to test what the developers build.
Additional desired skills and behaviours:
• You possess a good mix of business and technical skills;
• You are a quick learner, creative and innovative;
• You are curious about anything new within the IT sector;
• You are customer oriented, with excellent presentation and communication skills;
• You are autonomous, flexible, adaptable and able to propose “out of the box” solutions;
• You are organized and rigorous and have strong methodology orientated skills;
• You are a self-motivated individual who is comfortable working under pressure;
• You have experience with Technical Specification documents creation and programming skills.
• Capable of working independently or collaboratively with colleagues, partners or clients to undertake requirements gathering and functional specifications creation;
• Excellent English skills and communicate clearly and concisely with a keen eye for document design;
• Help with product maintenance, through analysing support requests;
• Ensure the completeness and quality of deliverables through adherence to the SDLC process, covering functionality, design and documentation;
• Liaise with development and testing teams to ensure project objectives are met and help in the construction of test cases;
Skills and Qualifications:
• University degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering or Economics;
• Excellent analytical and design skills using a structured approach such as use-case analysis;
• Proven experience in analysis, design and writing of specifications;
• Strong interest in business/data modelling, process and workflow design;
• Ability to use MS Office products (Word, Excel, Project, Visio, Power Point);
• Ability to thoroughly research and understand new software products;
• Flexible/adaptable with ability to set and manage multiple priorities;
• Understanding of technology and development (don't have to be an expert programmer);
• Good team player, capacity to work in a worldwide, distributed team;
• Proactive with capacity to work autonomously and to take initiative;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Extremely organized, process driven and very detail-oriented;
• The opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
• Motivating salary;
• Meal tickets;
• Medical insurance;
• Massage sessions;
• Relaxation room (pool table/ ping pong, board games, PlayStation, Foosball);
• 25 days Annual Vacation.