Cloud Services – Java/UI Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs berg COMPUTERS active
View all jobs Cloud Services – Java/UI Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
If you want to be a part of our multinational team you will have the opportunity to work in a highly challenging and rewarding environment. We are offering you the chance to take a step forward in your career. The mission of our partner is to provide customers with a seamless and secure solution to their global business needs.
The Bucharest Centre is a client oriented organization with specific technologies and a dedicated team of professionals. The Center’s capability in terms of resources has increased exponentially in 2007. Furthermore, new technologies have been introduced and more partnerships have been agreed upon, both with international companies as well as with universities. Our partner is committed to create a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We guarantee a stimulating working place, experienced team and a lot of friends.
• Demonstrated track record of strong UI development capabilities
• Object Oriented analysis and design techniques
• Must be well versed in Linux and AIX platforms.
• Experience with Web Services, J2EE - specifically experience with Servlets
• Experience with Database structures and interacting with databases using JDBC type for technologies (Derby, MySQL, etc)
• Must be familiar with Security Concepts (SSO, XSS, SQL Injections, etc.)
• Experience with WebSphere or Eclipse preferred
• User Interface development experience using the above technologies
• Five years developer or systems analyst experience
• Three years developing User Interface JAVA applications in a J2EE based application server development environment
• Strong, demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to lead small team on separate components or deliverables associated with projects
• Ability to learn and dive into areas outside of your comfort zone to drive issues with end to end accountability
If you think you are fit for the job and you want to be part of our team, we are looking forward to receiving your resume.
You can discover our latest openings and apply via berg COMPUTERS website.