Continental Automotive Scholarship
Continental Scholarship - Your first step towards a career in the automotive business!
Do you have an interest in C, microcontrollers, Java, C++ or hardware?
Continental offers you:
- a scholarship allowance of 1250 RON for 9 months for each university year, until graduation (11250 RON / year);
- the possibility of paid summer practice and diploma project inside our company (a minimum of 6 weeks summer practice is required each year);
- the possibility to get hired on a part time job during faculty time.
Scholarships are awarded to students which:
- are in the 2nd, 3rd or 4th year at Faculty of: Automation and Computers; Electronics and Telecommunications or Informatics
- previous years' grades average over 8.50 and are in the first 20% of their year;
- passed all their exams;
- pass our technical test and interview
- agree to sign an employment contract with Continental Automotive after their graduation (the contract duration has to be proportional to the number of years they have received the scholarship).
Send your application and mention the marks’ average for the previous year of study.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities