- Support of financial and economic analysis and consult location/division/headquarter management in order to support daily/operational decision making in line with Group Rules and Guidelines
What we offer
- Provides support for the monthly closing.
- Contributes to standard/ special financial reports preparation for location/ BU management.
- Contributes to reaching BU's targets by controlling headcount, investments, costs, sales.
- Provide support for collecting input data for budget and forecasts.
- Ability to work independently and deliver team oriented results
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- English - Very good
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.