Collections Officer with Polish
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Collections Officer with Polish active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- Fluency in Polish (B2+ level)
- Ease in using English, on a daily basis (B2 level is required);
- University graduate-fiancial studies represent a plus;
- Previous experience in customer service is a plus;
- Previous experience in collections - would be a plus;
- Ability to focus on details;
- Ability to work efficiently in a team, but also individually;
- Good in working with numbers and information;
- Driven and enthusiastic personality;
•Thoroughly manage the collections portfolio of the client:
• Collection calls, escalation and issue dunning letters to overdue accounts
• E-mail communication
• Dispute resolution
• Recommendations for credits/write-offs
• Participate in client and customer conference calls;
• Provide customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account
adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments;
• Respond to all requests for accounts receivable information or analysis to the client;
• Generate and distribute weekly/monthly reports;
• Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with the involved departments.
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life;
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries (if applicable).