Quality/Security/ Environment Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Randstad Romania SRL active
View all jobs Quality/Security/ Environment Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
The Quality / Security / Environment Manager represents, in the Bucharest Branch, the departments of production, the research and development department, the sales departments and the supply chain, ensuring people's security, respect for well-being and the environment in terms of regulations and legislation and:
• Very good language skills both written and spoken in English;
• Educational background in Engineering field is an asset;
• Experience in activities that imply relations with customers (prior experience within international companies);
• Very good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team;
• Professional approach to work and positive attitude;
• Capacity to work under pressure;
• Good organizational skills.
- A/ Ensure that all the goods delivered by the Bucharest factory to the customers are conform to their specifications (quality and friability).
• By participant the formal analysis of the product;
• By ensuring, that’s the project will be transfer to the production in the good conditions with the good level of quality/controls requested by the customer;
• By ensuring that’s the manufacturing conditions and the controls will be respected during the process;
• By ensuring that’s the quality delivered but our suppliers are conforms to our requests;
• By approving the qualifications of the suppliers, manufacturing process for the Bucharest plant.
- B/ Ensure the quality level for the suppliers and subcontractors.
- C/ Management and analyze for claims and customer remarks.
- D/ Put in place the quality system.
• By defining the procedures, instructions and methods for the quality system;
• By putting in place the improvement system;
• By treating and managing the nun-quality aspect and the internal and external audits;
• By ensuring the indicators and their management;
• By ensuring the management of the documentation system;
• By taking the lead for the ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certifications.
- E/ Responsible of the security of the Bucharest site for the people, the goods and the equipment.
• By defining and putting in place the EHS politique;
• By defining and putting in place the security for the goods and information;
• By interfacing directly with the customer regarding the site security;
• By establishing the security rules in different procedures and instructions and their consistent applications;
• By realizing the analysis after feedback regarding the working accidents and security incidents.
- F/ Environment
• By establishing the environment rules in different procedures and instructions and their consistent applications;
• By an effective oversight regarding the laws and regulations;
• By submitting all environmental statements;
• By taking the lead for the ISO 14001 certification.