Kepler-Rominfo is one of the leading Romanian IT companies, providing software services, solutions and products to an ever-increasing number of customers worldwide. With a continuous turnover increase, Kepler-Rominfo has reached today more than 200 high-level software consultants, able to cover a large area of technical and functional requirements.
Kepler-Rominfo became part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We're proud to be here, and we invite you to join us!.
• Bachelor's degree and six months years’ experience within a staffing function as a recruiter
• Ability to push back on the business and collaborate with them to identify and drive the recruitment process
• Ability to build and maintain candidate pipelines in an effort to consistently deliver qualified candidates to the business
• Good abilities of communication, relationship and presentation
• Attention to detail and results-oriented person
• Excellent organizational skills, prioritization and observance of deadlines;
• Good level of English language
• Engagement in the recruitment process (search, analysis and selection of candidates)
• Draft job posts and promote them by all means available
• Actively sourcing and identifying candidates via headhunting, networking, and proactive search
• Coordinating interviews with hiring managers
• Maintaining data integrity within the applicant tracking system
• Issuing adequate reports on candidates’ status
• Informing candidates over the outcome of the selection process
• Keeping abreast of industry market trends and demands impacting the company’s ability to attract competitive candidates
• Working in a growing company with top professionals
• Recognition of value
• Meal tickets and Premium Plus health package
• Package for gym