Graphic Design Internship for HR - TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Graphic Design Internship for HR - TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Architecture - Design active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
An an Internship in Marketing team, you will:
- Work with HR Marketing Specialist to deliver best materials to promote Continental Employer Brand;
- Use Continental standardized templates and brand guidelines to produce and maintain : brochures, posters, flyers, web banners etc;
- Prepare electronic files for transfer to print or web systems;
- Create original images to represent new concepts and/or events;
- Propose improvement of existing materials.
- Student in a relevant faculty;
- Availability 6 hours/day;
- Good knowledge and usage of Adobe Creative Suite;
- Attention to details;
- Good English skills;
- Knowledge of traditional printing and web publishing is a plus.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.