Internship for Purchasing Support
Are you PASSIONATE about the automotive industry? Are you DYNAMIC, SELF MOTIVATED and excellent in COMMUNICATION?
JOIN our team and have a KEY ROLE in bringing to life the most INNOVATIVE automotive products and GROW with us in an open multicultural environment!
• Analyze and solve tasks in the field acquisition for different projects;
• Purchasing support for different projects, according to our internal processes and rules
• Support for Advanced Purchaser in different activities
• Constant updates information in different Continental tools;
• Team support ;
• Responsible of the offices materials;
Frequently used tools: Lotus Notes, MS Office, Continental Automotive Tools.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
• On going University degree in the field of: Technical University or Financial ;
• Experience in acquisitions/sales is a plus;
• English knowledge – fluent;
• MS Office Package (Excel, PowerPoint , Access) – must have.
What is also important for us:
• Curiosity-driven learner;
• Good communication skills,
• Good negotiation and communications skills;
• Good understanding of the business approach;
• The ability to work in a team and as an individual;
What we offer
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, etc);
• Opportunity to gain experience in Purchasing area
• Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area).
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.