CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Requirements
• Tremendous passion and will for professional development in HR field
• BS/MS graduate, preferable in HR or organizational psychology
• 1-2 years of recruitment and selection experience
• Familiarity with online recruitment channels – web, social media, job boards, social integrated apps
• Knowledge of recruitment and selection techniques and tools (online testing, assessments, boolean research, job market segmentation, work analysis, interviews, CRMs)
• Constructive values, conscientiousness, customer care orientation and influential attitude
• Good written and verbal communication skills; proficient in English, French is nice to have
CAMUSAT is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and over 2000 employees. Since 40’s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fix and fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations.
To support our expansion and business development, we need a Recruitment Specialist in our group support HR Team that is growing with new team members and new competencies.
Working in our Technical Support center from Romania, the recruitment intern we are looking for must be able to sustain the fast growth of the organization and projects, operations, cultural and technological diversity.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the right candidate will be exposed to a high diversity of HR marketing, recruitment, selection, programs and integration operations. The right candidate must learn our company specific, implement recruitment and selection good practices and oversee the completion of personnel procurement projects tasks.
Our passionate Recruitment Specialist will be one of our company’s representatives in relation with HR clients – hiring managers, candidates, and partners. Working in a fast-paced environment our young specialist will play different HR roles like: recruitment specialist, recruitment researcher, junior HR business partner, interviewer, recruitment administrator, junior project manager and academic program manager.
• Develop, review and promote HR online marketing content (job descriptions, ads, posts, comments)
• Implement online job market research activities – candidates, pages, groups, academic partners, NGOs, events, education institutions, training providers
• Manage the end to end recruitment process (workforce need, screening, assessments, interviews, offering)
• Sustain the implementation of BS/MS academic programs in the organization
• Implement integration activities, part of general and specific induction programs
• Support for recruitment related administrative activities (CV database updating, candidates’ documents management etc.)
• Motivating salary
• Opportunity to implement challenging recruitment and selection projects and be involved in process optimisation activities
• Exposure to cultural diversity, to modern and various recruitment and selection tools
• Experience in practice different HR roles like – recruitment specialist, researcher, HR business partner, interviewer, junior project manager, academic program manager
• Enjoy our general benefits package (medical pass, free transportation, hobbies sponsorship and others)