Senior PHP Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior PHP Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 10 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +360 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
1. Extensive experience of developing object-oriented PHP5 web applications;
2. Good working experience with MVC Frameworks, preferably, Zend Framework;
3. Experience of using and optimizing MySQL databases (MySQL NDB preferred);
4. Experience of working with high traffic or large brand web-based applications and API’s;
5. Experience with Unit Testing (PHPUnit);
7. Algorithmic thinking;
8. Good command of English.
1. Design, code and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structuring;
2. Define and implement technical solutions that answer best clients’ needs;
3. Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans, managing your time effectively;
4. As project team member, execute assigned tasks and communicate status to Scrum Master;
5. Communicate progress against tasks, status, issues, risk and dependencies;
6. Propose ideas of improvements of the application, procedures and technologies used;
7. Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies;
8. Follow and enhance existing development processes;
9. The team is using Agile (SCRUM) methodology for development.
We are willing to build a complete online billing platform. It involves: product management, PSP (payment service providers) management, orders management, tax management, etc.
The platform is secured and optimized to be capable to retrieve a high volume of requests/ orders per day.