Data Scientist - Artificial Intelligence
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client provides IT consultancy exclusively for a multinational company – which is the world leader in the automation production, being a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, they have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything they make and do.
Currently our client is expanding its team, so we are looking for an amazing Data Scientist (Artificial Intelligence) who will develop relationships with business team members by being proactive, displaying a thorough understanding of the business processes and by recommending innovative solutions.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics or related field with 1+ year of modeling/development work experience OR Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics or related field with 5+ years of work experience
- 5+ years of academic research will be accepted in lieu of work experience
- Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills
- Highly team oriented
- Understanding of data science trends and future state technologies
- Experience bringing prototypes to production on Hadoop and/or NoSQL platforms
- Experience with visualization software (Tableau, Spotfire, Qlikview, d3.js)
- Experience with modeling software (Python, R, SPSS, SAS, etc.)
- Working with remote and global teams
- Results driven with a positive can - do attitude
- Ability to work collaboratively with development/implementation staff through the design and build of new business processes and systems
- In-depth understanding of best-in-class model and data configuration and development processes
Provide data modeling, mining, pattern analysis, data visualization and machine learning solutions to address customer needs
Work in the field of Artificial Intelligence and NLP
Communicate project output in terms of customer value, business objectives, and product opportunity
Attend technology conferences to stay current on industry trends, challenges, and tools
Promote data science methods and processes across functions
Develop code in partnership with a product team that makes your data science solutions a reality for the customers
Compensation and benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Meal tickets
- 26 paid vacation days