Credit Analyst with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ManpowerGroup Romania active
View all jobs Credit Analyst with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
* English B2
* French C1
- Computer skills, including experience with SAP ERP system and Microsoft Office
- Strong financial analysis skills, including ability to assess financial condition of a company and ongoing viability
- Ability to escalate the communication; make recommendations and support the recommendations
- Deep analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and decision making skills
- Significant experience in finance or credit-related field
- Solid time management skills
- Relevant knowledge for OTC processes including credit risk and financial analysis (preferred min 2 years)
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraints
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience working in a shared service, process driven or service center environment
- Expertise in Order-to-Cash function including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools
- Preferable training and certification in Six Sigma or LEAN
- Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
- CPG industry experience
- Daily management of Sales orders on hold
- Ensure timely collections of debts and escalation to relevant parties involved (Collection Agencies, Sales, Legal etc); Bad Debt Management and preparation of relevant documentation; Manage bankruptcies within guidelines established by bankruptcy courts
- Perform bad debt and payment trend analysis to reduced write-offs
- Review and authorize credit for new customers and payers
- Manage requests of credit reviews and perform periodic and formal credit reviews
- Provide advice and recommendations to sales management regarding customer accounts identified to present high risk for the organization financial loss under credit sales terms
- Perform analysis of customer accounts utilizing analytical and investigative tools, identify financial trends and opportunities and making recommendations to effectively manage credit risk
- Review financial statements both quantitatively and qualitatively to assess risk
Clearly recommend/define mitigation strategies for high-risk accounts and propose strategies to minimize risks
What’s in it for You?
*Great people culture.
*Salary package based on experience and expertise.
*Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance.
*Flexible Benefits Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport & Wellness