Junior German speakers for a multinational company
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
* University graduate of any faculty – Bachelor’s or Master’s degree; (students in their final year of Bachelor’s or Master’s studies are also welcome)
* Fluent in German;
* Solid English;
* Interest in Audit;
* Good analytical skills;
* Able to work in a team and be proactive;
* Interest in the international business environment and professional development.
* Performing selected audit activities as part of delivery of high-quality audits of financial statements;
* Audit activities will be performed for various national and international companies and institutions based in German speaking countries;
* Pre-processing of information (financial data, accounting records and financial statements)
* Planning, testing procedures and audit finalisation;
* Preparing audit documentation.
What we offer:
* Stability of a big international company;
* Competitive compensation package;
* Opportunities for career growth and diversity;
* International working environment;
* Opportunities for professional and personal development;
* Learning and training, such as potential study support towards ACCA chartered certified accountant qualification;
* Young, dynamic team;
* Great start of career.