LTE Support Engineer
- To perform analysis of the behavior of the SBTS based on the internal traces of the equipment
- To elaborate solutions and workarounds for avoiding equipment malfunction
- To elaborate an investigation plan to our clients in order to collect sufficient data from the equipment for the problems to be analyzed and understood.
- To report the technical details of the analysis performed and explain the proposed solution
- To try to reproduce within our own laboratory the bad behavior of the supported equipment, when this is not possible within the customer’s premises
- To ensure the readiness of the other teams involved in the process via transfer of the troubleshooting methodology through Knowledge Transfer Session.
- To work with the NOKIA ticketing system based, by updating the status of investigation of the issue regularly
- Engineer (preferably telecom or computer since, but not mandatory)
- Background in Radio technologies (3G,2G,4G) would be a plus
- IP Transport, IPSec would be a plus
- Experience in 3GPP standards & protocols
- Good analysis and synthesis skills
- Good communication skills and team spirit
- English fluent