As part of the integration there will be no formal company-wide review of grades, since in most cases there has been limited or no change to positions. Legacy grade structures will continue to exist for some time until future harmonization on the existing Nokia grade structure. The job grade is indicative, and may be subject to change such that the final grade may be higher or lower than shown in this requisition.
You will be a Senior C++ Software Engineer as a member of a scrum team that applies good development practices using e.g. C++11, STL, BOOST, Design Patterns; responsible for requirements analysis, test cases design, implementation and execution. You will know what skills are needed to solve complex technical problems, it is also expected that you will undertake technical training responsibilities. You will have the opportunity to work in a flexible and multicultural environment.
- 5+ years experience
- object oriented programming in C++
- C++11 programming
- memory management in C++
- multithreading and synchronization mechanism
- design patterns
- STL containers and algorithms
- Linux, shell scripting
- unit testing (e.g. gtest, gmock)
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- University Degree in a relevant field Computers, Automation, Electronics, Telecommunications, Informatics etc.
Nice to have knowledge in
- SW development methodologies (Agile, SCRUM)
- cellular and broadband 4G access technologies (LTE)
- large systems software design and development
- passion, positive attitude, engagement and desire to take over challenging assignments as part of a team, making things WORK
- willing to contribute with creative, out-of-the-box solutions, to problems arising in a dynamic environment, under high market pressure
- quick learner and adaptive to change in directions