Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Nokia active.
Vezi toate job-urile Service Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
- Alarm surveillance for all Node elements / NMS and escalation of alarms.
- Fault Localization/Correction/Verification*.
- Creating trouble tickets and managing work order dispatch.
- Corrective Maintenance (centralized routines)*
- Technical Knowledge of BTS/BSC/RNC
- Knowledge of Interfaces and Protocols such as Abis, Ater, A, Gb, O&M / IuB, IuR, IuCS, IuPS
- Liaises with Customer Care organizations regarding Network outages
- Liaises with subcontractors and 3rd parties to resolve faults
- Liaises with other service providers regarding network outages
- Supports end-end support, coordination and control of assigned Trouble Tickets
- Supports Major service outage investigations and follow up
- Ensures planned outages are carried out/rolled back in maintenance window
- Ensures Operator Customer Care is fully updated for service affecting outages
- Work Order Control (possible execution too) outside normal working hours
- Follow Global delivery procedure / process
- Ready to work in shift 24x7
Key qualifications for the role
- Organizational awareness
- Technical and Professional Expertise
- Planning and organization
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Conceptual thinking
- Technical/Business insight and judgement
- Internal customer focus
- Relationship building
- Interpersonal skills
- Team work and co-operation
- Communication skills
- Results orientation
- Initiative and pro-activity
Specific Additional Information
- At least 1 year GNOC experience
- fluently English (writing and speaking)
- fluently French (writing and speaking)