NI Engineer L2
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Fault Management takes end-to-end responsibility for troubleshooting and corrective maintenance of Network problems, ensuring trouble tickets are actively managed until resolution to SLA & OLA requirements. It is completely responsible for full fault management in the network from alarm surveillance till resolution.
- Real time alarm analysis and take ownership and support in closure of all critical & emergency faults
- Fault/Alarm handling of Nokia BSC (Flexi, mcBSC) & RNC (Classical & mcRNC) fault troubleshooting
- Supports end-end support, coordination and control of assigned Trouble Tickets.
- Manage team of Fault Localization/Correction/Verification/ resolution from remote delivery centre.
- Troubleshooting knowladge on multivendor (Ericsson, Huawei, Nokia etc.) and multi technology platform
- Analysis of repeated faults and corrective action to resolve permanently.
- Coordination with all stake holders to improve network protection & availability.
- Manage customer escalation and resolution within SLA.
- Liaises with Customer Care organizations regarding Network outages & resolution
- Coordination with internal/external customers and operation teams for resolution/restoration of outages/faults.
- knowledge of RAN and BSS Elements (Flexi BTS/MR BTS/Node B/eNode B/RNC/BSC)
- Provide support and coordination with subcontractors and 3rd parties to resolve faults.
- Supports for critical & Major Service outage investigations and follow up till resolution. Emergency support for absence resources.Follow NOC procedure / process and ready to work in 24x7 environments
Key qualifications for the role
- Organizational awareness
- Technical and Professional Expertise
- Planning and organization
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Conceptual thinking
- Technical/Business insight and judgement
- Internal customer focus
- Relationship building
- Interpersonal skills
- Team work and co-operation
- Communication skills
- Results orientation
- Initiative and pro-activity
Specific Additional Information
- At least 1 year GNOC experience
- fluently English (writing and speaking)
- fluently French (writing and speaking)