Head of Accounting
What you bring
• college Degree in Accounting or related field;
• certified Expert Accountant (e.g. CECCAR and/or ACCA Certification);
• at least 3 years of accounting experience in an international / multinational corporation;
• accounting leadership experience, managing teams – preferred;
• knowledge of SAP is desirable;
• excellent computer knowledge;
• very good analytical skills;
• a positive personal attitude and a cooperative team player;
• very good communication skills (speaking and writing) in English.
What you’ll be doing
• manage and develop the accounting team of 4 employees;
• ensure appropriate implementation and compliance of accounting processes according to rules and regulations provided by law and internal guidelines for all relevant accounting transactions;
• analysing new accounting standards and determine applicability and impact on the company;
• determination of accounting and tax treatment of any new business process or non-routine transaction;
• ensure the timely and accurate submission of internal and external reports under IFRS and local GAAP;
• liaising with state authorities, external auditors (audit of local of statutory accounts and Group Reporting Pack) and tax consultants (various tax returns).
What we’ll bring
• salary based on your individual performances and work history;
• a work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and respect;
• professional growth and development programs to help advance your career.
If you want to work for an excellent company, this is the company for you. Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter, good listener and teacher, conduct themselves with humility and confidence, believe in the strength of a team, be service oriented, and excellence minded.