This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HR friend active
View all jobs Accounting Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
What you'll bring:
• college Degree in Accounting or related field;
• certified Expert Accountant (e.g. CECCAR and/or ACCA Certification);
• at least 3 years of accounting experience in an international / multinational corporation;
• accounting leadership experience, managing teams – preferred;
• knowledge of SAP is desirable;
• excellent computer knowledge;
• very good analytical skills;
• a positive personal attitude and a cooperative team player;
• very good communication skills (speaking and writing) in English.
What you’ll be doing:
• manage and develop the accounting team of 2 employees;
• ensure appropriate implementation and compliance of accounting processes according to rules and regulations provided by law and internal guidelines for all relevant accounting transactions;
• analysing new accounting standards and determine applicability and impact on the company;
• determination of accounting and tax treatment of any new business process or non-routine transaction;
• ensure the timely and accurate submission of internal and external reports under IFRS and local GAAP;
• liaising with state authorities, external auditors (audit of local of statutory accounts and Group Reporting Pack) and tax consultants (various tax returns).
What we’ll bring:
• salary based on your individual performance and work history;
• a work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and respect;
• professional growth and development programs to help advance your career.
If you want to work for an excellent organization, this is the company that you are looking for. Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter, good listener and teacher, conduct themselves with humility and confidence, believe in the strength of a team, be service oriented, and excellence minded.