Service Engineering Professional
Commission preventative maintenance activities needed to keep customer networks running at optimal levels.
Configure and integrate the network elements with the Network Management Center
Design low level architecture
Perform Provisioning activities
Configure the Service e2e trough the network
Provide prompt and appropriate follow-up with regular feedback to customers in relation to on-going issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Information Technologies or equivalent
- Knowledge of ITT (infrastructure, technology & telecommunications) fundamentals
- Ability to document information
- Adaptability, Analytical skills, Customer focus
- Languages English / French
- Passion! We hire engaged engineers who have a passion for making things
- Willing to contribute with creative, out-of-the-box solutions, to problems arising in a dynamic environment, under high pressure
- You will often have to juggle with multiple tasks and prioritize them
- Positive attitude, engagement and desire to take over challenging assignments as part of a team
- Job type Full time, Part Time, Flexible hours.
- Benefits meal tickets, meal allowance, gift tickets, medical services, risk insurance, sports and wellness, children education, transportation and parking, benefits from agreed partners